Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Meal Planning 101


January 9, 2012
Meal planning has never been my strong suit. But it must be done to stay within budget, not waste food and know what to buy.
Having a Plan.
Know what I’m going to make and have the ingredients already purchased. Prep work can be trouble shooted when I know what to expect.
Leave it to a quick google search, “Meal plan worksheets”:
Worksheet and good article from Unclutterer : Erin says there are two types of meals utilitarian and everything else…
utilitarian meals, the ones that often begin with phrases such as “What’s for dinner?” and “I’m starving…If you don’t have an organized meal plan, it can be easier to head to a fast food joint than to create a nutritious meal at home.
Momicon has a nice short article meal-planning-101 : It seems to be all in the prep.

There are also lots of paid for advise but this seem like a topic that we should be sharing not selling. But how knows I could change my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment